Residency/Fellowship Special Interest Group
- Residency/Fellowship SIG
Welcome to the Residency/Fellowship Special Interest Group!
It is the mission of the Residency/Fellowship Special Interest Group (R/F SIG) to add value to the APTA Federal Section through promoting post-professional physical therapy education, within its membership and through collaboration with APTA Academies and Sections that have established such SIGs. The R/F SIG intends to have a positive impact on the Section through providing resources to developing programs, influencing curriculum development, clinical practice, research, and academic/professional organization partnerships designed to elevate post-professional physical therapy education.
R/F SIG News
List of Residency Programs
- SIG Co-chair: Alice Holder
- SIG Co-chair: Amy Firestone
- Vice chair for Communications & Student Liaison: Sarah Weaving
- Vice chair for Program Development: Ru Gakhar
- Vice chair for Education & Practice: Beau Whitt
- Vice chair for Research: TBD
APTA Combined Sections Meeting, San Diego, CA 2023
Join us on social media for our latest news and events
Facebook: coming soon!
Twitter: coming soon!